S C H E D U L E D M O N U M E N T S
E X A M P L E
The Cobb, Lyme Regis, Dorset.
Grade I Listed, Building of Significant Importance.
- Main Contractor - conservation repair & reinstatement program following Winter storm damage of 2013 / 2014.
- Recording of historical masonry prior to removal.
- Reinstatement of historical cobbles & setts consisting of Blue Lias, Chert & Flint as per recording jointing pattern. (Approx 200m2).
- Specific Hydraulic Lime & Prompt Roman Cement repointing schedule including pre works samples, tests to determine suitable mix ratios. (Approx 600m2).
- Complex ‘piece in repairs’ to the upper & lower walls due to weight, size & location of Portland block stone required.
- Recording & reinstatement of original harbour side Portland stone edge capping due to displacement.
- Client - West Dorset District Council - Historic England.