H I S T O R I C A L & L I S T E D B U I L D I N G S
E X A M P L E
Court Hall Farm
16th Century Grade II Listed Farmhouse & Barns.
- Main Contractor - In depth sensitive program of conservation & stabilisation project.
- Recording & removal of failed slate roof covering.
- Detailed structural timber repairs including, scarfing, supplementary reinforcement & the fabrication & fitting of stainless steel ties bars.
- Installation of ‘Panelvent’ & ‘Pavatex’ sheathing for
increased racking strength & ecological vapour permeable (Bat friendly) roof build up.
- Conservation re roofing as per original - associated lead works.
- Full stonemasonry conservation program to include:
- Sectional recording & rebuilding - Stitch repairs; hydraulic lime repointing - dental & piece in stone repairs.
- Oak lintel replacements & conservation.